Throughout my career I have worked as an in-house news reporter, freelance blogger, and social media manager. Additionally, I have managed financial and legal operations for a team of freelance writers. I have prior experience in retail sales and customer service, including managing groups of employees in a retail setting.
In 2011, I graduated cum laude with my Bachelor’s of Art degree in Liberal Studies, with a minor in Communication Studies from San Francisco State University.
Please contact me at sarahmitroff at gmail dot com for a full résumé and work history.
- Demonstrated skills in reporting, writing, and editing
- Experienced using a variety of Web 2.0 tools, including WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, and Flickr, for business applications
- Proficient with Windows, Mac, Google Android, and Linux operating systems
- Skilled in HTML editing
- Well-versed in a variety of technology news topics including mobile, social media, geeky news, apps, gadgets, business, and Android
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign CS5