In an attempt to keep one of my new year resolution, finding what makes me happy, I have comprised a list of what makes me smile. Here we go!
- The sunset
- San Francisco Fog Horns that I can hear from my apartment
- Getting a magazine in the mail
- My Boyfriend
- Any type of gooey chocolaty dessert
- New music played in my car stereo
- Seeing the ocean that is 5 blocks from my apartment
- My friends
- My dad’s San Francisco State University ID card from the 1970’s
- Finding a great book at the library
- San Francisco Giants games
- Spray painted pictures on sidewalks and buildings (they are all over San Francisco). I saw one yesterday that was a Coke bottle with a heart on it.
- Adorable animals, including my dog Sadie
- The night sky
There are more things that make me smile, but if I named them all, this post would be much too long. Hopefully this year I can find even more things to make me smile. 🙂